I've been tagged by Hello Gorgeous AND Juxtaposition Design, so here I am, baring my soul, divulging 7 weird and random facts about myself. Here goes nothing: 1. I took Kung Fu for five years and the best thing I learned was to kick my assailant in the nuts and run.
2. I took Chinese in college and the best thing I know how to say is, "Son of a turtle." It's the verbal equivalent of kicking someone in the nuts. Running is optional, but highly advised.
3. If left to my own devices, I will listen to the Old School Rap channel on digital cable nonstop. Everyone else hates it. I also like Disco. You got a problem with that?
4. I watched Can't Buy Me Love last weekend and it was AWESOME. Through various scientific means, I have ascertained that Patrick Dempsey had a nose job. Wow.
5. Hunny Bunny and I moved in together after our first date -- when I was but a dewy eyed 19 -- and we've been together ever since (13+ years).
6. My brother and I were born on the same day, exactly 12 years apart. So we are both Leos and Dragons. And self righteous and controlling. (And occasionally very generous).
7. I really want this rug from Overstock, even though it matches NOTHING in my home. I just can't stop looking at it. It's so effing amazing.
I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers, but is there anyone as of yet untagged? Hello out there???