Yes, it's true. I've never done it before, but I popped my cherry tonight. Can you believe I've been holding out for so long? Don't worry -- it's not a one night stand. Karly and I will keep you covered all season long. But I've already stayed up late tonight savoring my first taste of sweet sweet bliss, so I'm just going to rattle off my first (probably clueless) impressions:
1) Kelly Wearstler has some exotic...er, hair.
2) J'adore Jonathan Adler. What a doll!
3) Eddie is a kiss ass.
4) Shazia is a hot mess.
5) Wisit is annoying, but he may be a genius.
6) I think those shopping spaces are prestocked by the producers.
7) Ricky "Rick" Schroeder's wife is a ruthless competitor with boring taste.
8 ) Preston can come paint my canvas anytime. I don't care if he is gay.
9) Kelly Wearstler's apartment looked like a ripoff of a Kelly Wearstler apartment, but it was far and away the best space.
10) Robert looks like a serial killer, and he needs to go home.
11) The ladies are looking weak overall, but maybe Ondine will surprise me.
12) Holy Toledo! Jeff Lewis??? I CAN'T WAIT!
What did you all think?